If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the processing of personal data about you, contact us at email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Tueoris will only collect Personal Data (such as your name, e-mail address, or other information you choose to provide) when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website, or if you choose to provide such information when contacting Tueoris through other media, such as by telephone or email.
Data Transfers to the United States
Personal data that you choose to provide on this website will be transferred to and processed by Tueoris in the United States. However, we will only transfer any of your personal data with your consent or in cases in which you contact us to inquire about our services and the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Tueoris or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. Tueoris will process your transferred personal data in accordance with the applicable European Union (“EU”) data protection laws.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
This website collects aggregate information about the total number of visitors to the website, the number of visitors to each page of the site, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and other technical information. This data may be used to support online marketing initiatives. It does not identify specific individuals directly or indirectly.
This website uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser. Cookies can help provide functionality for this site or help Tueoris analyze site usage. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Social Media Plug-Ins
This website may include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites. We do not control the processing of personal data in the context of social media plug-ins. We do not have any access to the data collected and transferred by the social media plug-in to the social network provider. Any data processing is determined solely by the network service provider. The social media providers may collect and process information on your visit to our website for its own business purposes. This processing is not initiated or controlled by us, but is a built-in feature of the respective social media plug-in. For further information on the processing of personal data, please contact the respective social media provider.
Do Not Track Signals
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not currently respond to do not track signals.
Legal Bases for Processing
If you reside in the EU, we are required to inform you of the legal bases of our processing of your personal data on our website:
- To provide services – Processing is necessary to provide services to you or to take steps that you request prior to providing those services;
- To communicate with you; for compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes; to create anonymous data for analytics – These processing activities are based on our legitimate interests. We consider and balance potential impact on your rights and do not process your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law);
- To comply with law – Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- With your consent – Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
How We Use Your Personal Data
To provide you with information and administer this website
- Operate, maintain, administer and improve the website;
- Communicate with you about our services;
- Better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the website; and
- Respond to your service-related requests, questions and feedback.
To comply with law
We use your personal data as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal processes, such as to respond to requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety
We use your personal data as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) enforce the terms and conditions that govern use of this website; (b) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We disclose personal data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement; protection and safety. We may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests, such as to respond to requests from government authorities; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern use of this website; (c) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of users of our website and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
Regardless of where you reside, you can submit privacy inquiries and requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you reside in the EU, you may request that we take the following actions in relation to your personal data:
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to your personal data.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete. Delete your personal data.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object. Object to our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal data.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you reside in the EU and would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal data or response to your requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulatory authority in your country.
In the event that we are going to use personal data about you collected through this website in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email and provide you the opportunity to choose whether you agree with the new use. If we make material changes to our privacy practices that do not impact the processing of personal information already collected through this website, we will post a notice on our website informing users.
We employ reasonable measures intended to help protect the security of information submitted through this website. The security of information transmitted through the internet, however, cannot be guaranteed. Tueoris is not responsible for interception of data or for changes to or losses of data through the internet.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. In the event that Tueoris ceases operations, personal data will be destroyed within thirty (30) days.
We do not intentionally collect personal data from persons under the age of 18.
You can contact Tueoris regarding any matter via our online form or call us at 001.516.713.5300.